Thursday 15 February 2018

My first ever mini quilt!










Good evening friends,

i know you might be wondering what is going on here, as this is the second post in a row tha thas got nothing to do with paper craft.
However, this is also a form of art and i am recently attending various workshops that introduce me to this kind of art and i must say i love it and wanted to share my results.
I am aware that this quilt is full of flaws and mistakes and a more experienced quilter will probably laugh at my efforts here.. but i don`t really care for those on a high horse.. i am immensely proud of my achievement and it took many hours to make this one.
I hope you like it as much as i do and i promise i will be doing a few more cards and boxes tomorrow so you get some paper craft again!

Have a nice evening and thanks for visiting!
Love you all

JoJo xx