Thursday 15 February 2018

Freehand embroidery pet memorial










Hi everybody,

here is my first pet memorial piece of art work.. the bristles of a deceased pet pig have been embedded in the freehand stitching and blend beautifully with the floral scene i created here.

This is a very unique way of keeping a lasting memory of a beloved pet without it being awkward.
I do freehand embroidery and create smaller or larger pieces of floral scenes with the hair/fur/bristles/feathers of a beloved pet worked into it.

If you would like to have a handmade bespoke memorial piece of your pet(s), feel free to get in contact with me.
I am happy to discuss all available options with you.

This small piece here is 3" x 3"  and looks gorgeous once it has been placed in a shadow frame box from Ikea.
I charge £25 for such a bespoke piece of embroidery, and i am looking forward to making more of these.

Thanks for dropping by and having a look tonight. Have a good evening and bye for now

JoJo xx